CATEGORIES: jump to BIKES | PARTS | MAINTENANCE | ENDOFRIENDS | SPENDSPENDSPEND | RACING | MISC |
Sort method: [ by date | alphabetically ]
BIKES - ^ top of page
- pdc racing - submitted by jesse, June 19/06
beautiful hand made canadian bikes..
- norco - submitted by wade, April 3/06
sweet canadian bikes
- konaworld - submitted by wade, March 28/06
awsome bikes for 06'
PARTS - ^ top of page
- Trail Tech HID Light - submitted by Stinky Bob, November 19/07
This site has some detailed info on the Trail Tech lites. Proper charging techniques for NiMH and replacement parts if needed
- HID Lights - submitted by Stinky Bob, October 19/07
$200 for a 4 hour 35 watt HID light. 4 of us have bought them so far .... recommended!
- Mavic Homepage - submitted by Chris S, October 20/01
- Kenda Tires - submitted by Chris S, October 20/01
- Bicycle Steering Damper - submitted by Pierre, October 18/01
What will they think of next?
- Shimano MTB product line - submitted by darin, October 12/01
- Risse Racing - submitted by Pierre, October 12/01
- Hutchinson Pneumatiques - submitted by darin, October 12/01
manufacturer of fine pinchflat- and tear-resistant tyres
MAINTENANCE - ^ top of page
- Maintenance Guide - submitted by Dustin, August 18/06
Another good site for tips on repairs
- Fox Fork/Shock Repair (Canada Distributor) - submitted by Stinky Bob, November 14/05
The Eastern Cdn distributor for Fox. Repairs Fox forks/shocks (Rebuilds upgrades, etc). In Montreal at 4308 Hotel De Ville H2W 2H4 514 849 7954 (Yvan)
- Sheldon Brown - submitted by Pierre, October 12/01
He's the repair dude
ENDOFRIENDS - ^ top of page
- IM AM THE BEST BIKER THE WORLD AND I CAN DO A TRICK YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN - submitted by BIKERFOX, April 26/06
this is for all you people thet think you look good and can ride a bike
- IMBA - submitted by Bobby G, April 25/05
Brockville Endo MTB is now a Club Member of IMBA!!
- Frank's Red Hot Mountain Bike Club - submitted by Refuel, June 8/04
Our Kingston MTB friends website
- Limerick Forest Website - submitted by Bobby G, May 25/04
link to Limerick Forest. Find maps for racing etc
- Kanata MTB - submitted by Rob Sawyer, May 27/02
New site on MTB'ing in Kanata. Check out the map section - directions to and map of the trails.
SPENDSPENDSPEND - ^ top of page
- Tommy & Lefebvre - submitted by Pierre, May 18/04
Bikes, parts, tune-ups, service and also guided rides in the Gats on Tuesdays
- Bicycle World (Cornwall) - submitted by Gates, May 21/02
Great warranty service on my Sugar. Huge store too! Thanks Joanne & Allan & Outdoor Gear Canada.
- MEC - submitted by darin, October 23/01
Some accessories, tools, clothes, etc... Free shipping (Canada Post regular mail).
- Bikesmart - submitted by Chris S, October 20/01
- Nite Hawk Lighting Systems - submitted by JEAN-FRANCOIS, October 19/01
great lighting systems, good prices, good service and canadian! enjoy
- BIKE CANADA - submitted by JEAN-FRANCOIS, October 19/01
anything you need, really good service and fast delivery....and canadian prices! if its not in the online catalogue....just call them tool free and they will get it for you!
- Airbomb - submitted by Andy, October 19/01
bikes and part etc. based in B.C. so no duty!
- Ramsay's - submitted by Pierre, October 12/01
Shop Canadian! Fair prices, $6.95 shipping anything.
- Cambria Bicycle Outfitter - submitted by darin, October 12/01
- Comparison pricing - Mailorder Shimano & other - submitted by Peter, October 12/01
provides regularly updated prices for Shimano and other parts from most of the mailorder places.
- Bike Nashbar.com - submitted by darin, October 12/01
- Jenson USA - submitted by darin, October 12/01
RACING - ^ top of page
- 2005 High School MTB Race - submitted by Bobby G, June 2/05
Pictures from the 2005 race. Thanks to MTBKanata Joe for these
- University Cup - submitted by David, May 17/04
UNIVERSITY CUP Fun race series for University and College students (Yes, alumni can race too!)
- Chico Racing - submitted by Doug, October 20/01
Promoter of the best racing/enduro events period. Mostly in the GTA, but well wprth the drive! Anyone up for the Uxbridge Icebreaker this spring?
- mountain bike racing tips - submitted by darin, October 16/01
something in here about talcum powder for preventing pinch-flats. wonder if it's true...
- Iditasport - submitted by Pierre, October 12/01
100 to 1100 mile races in Alaska... why not! Make sure you check the photo gallery, awesome!
- Mountain Bike Racer - submitted by Pierre, October 12/01
Speed belongs to those who control it!
- Camp Fortune Sunset Series - submitted by Pierre, October 12/01
There's always next year...
- 24 Hours of Adrenalin - submitted by darin, October 12/01
MISC - ^ top of page
- International Corporate Center - submitted by Special Bob, December 4/08
Cheap US shipping location for getting your parts shipped to within USA. Send your E-Bay purchases to Ogdensburg, drive across the bridge and pay $4.00 instead of being ripped off by Fedex, UPS, etc....
- trail bilding tips - submitted by wade, April 26/06
tons of yousfull trail bilding info
- Ridefreak.50megs.com - submitted by Jamie Gibeau, May 21/05
This my own website let's you know what is coming up at the Burgh and what road trips are being planned
- Evil Cycling - Hope through Hatred - submitted by Bobby G, August 27/04
maybe we should look at getting a chapter in Brockvegas!
- Crash and Burn - submitted by Chris S, October 26/01
Pics & Video of People Eating it :)
- Canadian Cyclist - submitted by baz, October 23/01
Mtn and road info. for Canada and links to all the provincial ones. Classifieds
- Trials Stuff - submitted by Chris S, October 22/01
stuff for chris & darin
- Canadian Cyclist - submitted by eRIC, October 21/01
Best spot for Canadian Bike info. Period.
- Pinkbike.com - submitted by ERic, October 21/01
Canadian Mtb e-zine
- Mountain Bike Review - submitted by Andy, October 19/01
Great for Pics, videos, message boards, classifieds and reviews
- National Capital Mountain Bike Association - submitted by Rob Sawyer, October 19/01
- Extreme MTB - submitted by Rob Sawyer, October 19/01
- Winter Cycling - submitted by Pierre, October 12/01
Riding & tuning tips for winter cycling, winter rims, studded tyres, etc...
- ICEBIKE - submitted by Pierre, October 12/01
Home of the winter cyclist